Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Feminine Flights: An Impromptu Date at the Museum of Aviation

 I love when I can spend time with the Mr! So, I was super geeked when we decided to go on an  impromptu date at the "Museum of Aviation after church on Sunday.

UP, UP, & AWAY
My husband has a love for planes like I have a love for fashion. He is so fascinated with them. So I thought it would be cool to check out one of the local museums that cover nothing but planes; the "Museum of Aviation." We saw some humongous planes and had an awesome time learning about the history of Air Force planes all for free :) You can't beat a creative, free, date!


My Look
:: Sweater: TJ Maxx::
:: Dress: Forever 21::
:: Jessica Simpson Patent Leather Pumps: DSW::
:: Snakeskin Clutch: Target::
:: MK Watch: Macy's::
:: Statement Necklace: Charlotte Russe::





Exploring in the Museum of Aviation


Mr. Anderson :)



Awesome Plane Mural


Vintage Planes


What museums do you like to visit? What do you wear when you're exploring on an unconventional date?



No comments:

Post a Comment