Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Going Up On A Wednesday


Friends, how many of us have them? I'm so excited because today I get to travel to LA for 6 days to spend time with some of my closest friends as we "pre" celebrate our friend who is about to tie the knot (shout out to my girl Maria)! This trip is much needed. Since coming back from my cruise at the end of May I've been busy with my nose in the books taking two classes for summer school. To be able to chill with my girls, in nice weather, with nice scenery is just what the doctor prescribed! I can't wait to blog about all (maybe not all lol) of our Cali adventures. Stay tuned :) In the meantime check out my OOTD. 

I chose to pair my flare denim jeans that hug me in all the right places, with a sheer blouse, silky burnt orange cardigan, strappy nude sandals, and colorful feather earrings to pull the look together.  





Outfit Details: Cardigan (Forever 21), Blouse (Forever 21), Denim (TJ Maxx), Sandals (Charlotte Russe), Feather Earrings (Charlotte Russe), Aviators (H&M)

This outfit is fun and playful and is perfect for a casual date night, or fun night out with the girls! I hope you all have a very happy hump day. I know I plan too.

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment