Saturday, June 4, 2011

Global Bizarre!!

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you....so, I know it's been a while. A lot has taken place since I've last blogged, but that's neither here nor there (I promise I will do better, I gotta get the hang of this blogging thing). I felt super inspired to blog tonight, so I just wanted to show you what I've been up to these last few days. This week, I've been loving the bold prints!!!! Here are a few examples of what I've been rocking (global, bold, colorful prints). It's always good to tone down the rest of your outfit when wearing such bold prints.
Dress/Tunic & Denim Jacket from Forever 21, Wedges from Charlotte Rouse, Earrings from Flea Market


Tank & Layered Lock & Key Chain Necklace from Forever 21, Black Denim Jeans & Chain/Leather Bracelet from Target, Booties & Bronze Stud Earrings from Aldo, Bag (I can't remember)
Close up view of the print, I just love the detail & the colors
Full view of the outfit


No comments:

Post a Comment