Monday, February 4, 2013

The Weekend Recap - OOTD

This weekend was one great weekend! It was the start to an awesome birthday month :) I must admit I didn't do too much on Friday, besides going to my Zumba class. Which I love, by the way, and would recommend for those people who hate the gym, but like to get in a workout! Saturday, my hubby and I hosted a dinner party with a few of his friends from work and church. It was a great get together with food (I prepared some Lasagna, Rotel Dip, my hubby made some meatballs, and then we bought a veggie tray, cookies, and cake) and intellectual conversation (we discussed everything from politics, reality TV, athletes, financial responsibility, marriage, love, and sports etc.) amongst young intelligent individuals. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures during the event...but I did get a chance to snap a few quick pics of my OOTD before guests arrived.

I decided to wear my oversized gray silk panel shirt from H&M, paired with my favorite (black) faux fur vest from Forever 21, my sheer paneled leggings, my suede wedge peep toe booties from Aldo, my burgundy snakeskin clutch from Target, and my silver accessories (silver junk necklace from Charming Charlie's, silver hoop earrings from Charlotte Russe, my silver Michael Kors watch from Macy's, and my silver and black spiked bracelet from a mall kiosk in IL).  And after washing, curling, then flexi-rodding my (Same Girl Different Hair extensions which I've had installed for about 2.5 months) hair I believe it made the outfit come together all the more.


 OUTFIT OF THE DAY - DINNER & DISCUSSION





UP CLOSE & PERSONAL - OUTFIT DETAILS



Sunday, I lounged in my PJ's (after attending church, New Membership Class, and the gym) watching Superbowl 47. I didn't really have a team so I was cheering for both lol. But congrats to Ray Lewis and the B-More Ravens for the win.

This week is going to be pretty packed. My hubby and I start Financial Peace University (a Dave Ramsey course about becoming financially free from debt) on Wednesday, Thursday we are attending a real estate seminar, Friday we're heading to a local play, and Saturday my honey is surprising me with a day of events to celebrate my 27th birthday (I can't wait)!!!!! I will keep you posted on how the week pans out.

Happy Monday luvs. Let's make it count today.


No comments:

Post a Comment