Monday, August 18, 2014

Touring Ann Arbor


Over the weekend I went back home to celebrate my 10 - year class reunion. I can't believe I've been out of high school for 10 years. Oh how time flies, when you're having fun. Friday, I went around my moms hometown of Ann Arbor, MI (home of the maize and blue University of Michigan wolverines) for a little impromptu photoshoot. With my 90s inspired grunge look, my intricately placed box braids, and my interesting back drops (sculptures, a mural of shoes, or a vintage school bus) I trekked around Ann Arbor for this eclectic mix of photos.









Outfit Details: Tunic (Forever 21), 82 Sweatshirt with Flannel Sleeves (Forever 21), Faux Leather Skater Skirt (H&M), Jordan's (Nike Outlet), Ear Cuff (H&M), Gold Watch (Charming Charlie's), Gold Trimmed Sunnies (H&M), Gold Necklace (Forever 21)

I really liked this look. The different elements, colors, and patterns came together to make a masterpiece. It was fun touring around Ann Arbor to get great shots. Thanks to my mother for the awesome photos. I hope you have a great Monday!

Xo,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment