Tuesday, August 26, 2014

In Living Color


"You can do what you want to do...in living color!!!" As the summer draws to a close I want to just throw on the brightest garments I have and live boldly! I want to live in color. Live fearlessly! Live with nothing holding me back! I have started to implement a new mindset where I only am thinking positive thoughts with a spirit of gratitude and you would be surprised how a little tweak of the mind can change your outlook. I try to see the beauty in all things (just as God intended). 

This outfits makes me want to go dance to my favorite tune, or run down the street singing my favorite song. It's playful, sporty chic, and most of all comfy. I tried two different hairstyles in this photo session so don't mind me :) Girls just wanna have fun.









Outfit Details: Prabal Gurung Sweatshirt (Target), Neon Skinnies (Charlotte Russe), Neon Air Max 95's (Jimmy Jazz), Silver Chain (Charlotte Russe), Door-knocker Earrings (Beauty Supply)

Photo Credit: Derrek Anderson 

What makes you want to live in color? A certain outfit? A certain color? A certain person? Whatever it may be, I hope it continues to keep a smile on your face. Never let anyone steal ya shine. 

Happy Hump Day Luvs,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment