Monday, September 1, 2014

Denim + Olive


Denim on Denim is one of my fav combinations to sport besides black and white of course. This look excites me because it takes the play on denim squared and adds an unexpected twist by adding a vest. This olive green vest with hieroglyphic details is a go - to piece in my closet that is structured and can be added over anything to pull a look together. This time I paired it with my denim button - up, denim skinnies, pumps, and cool accessories including an ear cuff (which I have a light - weight obsession over at the moment), statement necklace, aviators, and a cool braided faux hawk/french braid!







Outfit Details: Denim Button - Up (Target), Denim Jeans (Levi's), Vest (Forever 21), Patent Leather Pumps (Jessica Simpson), Aviators (H&M), Ear Cuff (H&M), Statement Necklace (TJ Maxx), Watch (Charming Charlie's)

Even though I'm sure you've seen all these items on my blog before I am finding ways to reinvent each piece into a new look. That's the beauty of having a well - rounded closet. I hope you have a great day of relaxation, good food, and fun with family and friends. I have something really special planned so stay tuned for the announcement this week!

Happy Labor Day luvs,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment