Friday, September 26, 2014

Head To Toe Black & White


As I stated on Monday, we will be exploring 7 days of black and white ensembles (spread out through a 2 week span). Today's look is a little edgy. I took my spiked sheer - sleeved jacket, over - the - knee boots, and my (off) white bodycon dress to create this fun look. I added gold accessories to match the spikes on my jacket. 






Outfit Details: Bodycon (Charlotte Russe), Jacket (Online Boutique), Over - the - Knee Boots (Forever 21), Lock & Key Necklace (Forever 21), Earrings (Beauty Supply), 


WEEK 1 REVIEW
As you can see black and white is versatile and can be worn to create different vibes, styles, and silhouettes. I hope you are enjoying this series on black and white. Stay tuned for 3 more black and white looks next week!!!



Happy Friday Luvs,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment