Thursday, September 18, 2014

Girly Frills


Whenever I think of lace I think of girly frills. This sleeveless blouse that I scored from Forever 21 a few years ago (and when I say few, I mean more than 4 or 5) is the perfect recipe of sugar and spice and everything nice! Cliche' I know lol. But really it just makes me feel like a girly girl, which I don't mind at all :) I paired it with my favorite curvalicious jeans from Levi and a pair of throwback studded sandals that I got from Aldo. I kept the swept up up-do from Wednesday's blog post to add an extra oomph of classiness to the outfit. It just makes me smile...a great way to round out the end of the week! 







Outfit Details: Top (Forever 21), Denim (Levi's), Studded Sandals (Aldo), Clutch (TJ Maxx), Belt (Target), Scarf (Charlotte Russe), Watch (Charming Charlie's), Bangles (Macy's)

What a great combination: lace + denim + studded sandals in the famous words of Charlie Sheen "Winning!" lol. I love a great neutral palette. It's just fun and flirty in a subdued, polished type of way. I hope you like it as much as me and I hope you have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend! See ya back bright and early Monday morning :)

XO,
-Ali

1 comment: