Monday, September 15, 2014

Animal Instinct


On Sunday, I channeled my inner fashion godmother "at least in my head" Miss June Ambrose. I didn't want to fool with my hair as a I had to be at church bright and early Sunday morning to do the call to worship and prayer. So I grabbed my animal print scarf and turned it into a stylish turban, a June Ambrose signature! I wanted to pull the look together using the 70s as my inspiration (wide leg pants, platforms, muted color palette etc.). To finish off the look I grabbed some boot cut jeans, a flowy cardigan, a basic tank top, and my animal print booties. I threw on my sunnies and some gold accessories and the look was complete.







Outfit Details: Flowy Cardigan (Forever 21), Chocolate Tank (Old Navy), Jeans (TJ Maxx), Vince Camuto Animal Print Booties (Dillard's), Suede Crossbody Bag (Old Navy), Animal Print Scarf (Forever 21), Gold Bangle (Forever 21), Sunnies (Forever 21), Earrings (Beauty Supply Store)


This look brings out my inner animal instinct. Are you a fan of animal print? Will you wear it as a Fall staple? Let me know in the comment section below. I hope you all have a great motivating Monday! Be sure to be productive :) By the way, for those who entered the B x Ali - Ready for Fall Giveaway we will be announcing the winner soon, so stay tuned!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment