Monday, September 29, 2014

"Patterned x 2"


Hello my luvs! I hope you had a great weekend. I know I did. I was able to spend some time with one of my big brothers and hubby and explore parts of Atlanta (in which I'd never seen)! But of course I had to get myself together for today's 4th installment of the black and white challenge. Today's look incorporates a shirt from one of last week's looks "A Week of Black & White" here. I used another black and white patterned trench coat and mixed the two [busy] prints together! Ali's Fashion Sense Tip: An easy way to pull off mixing two different prints is to get two prints in the same color family. Since both of my prints are black and white it helps to pull these extreme prints together into a cohesive way. I finished the look with a simple black skinny jean, my Jessica Simpson patent leather pumps, and added a small pop of color with a bright pink flower. Check the full look out below. 







Outfit Details: Patterned Trench (Forever 21), Patterned Blouse (Forever 21), Black Skinny Jeans (Old Navy), Jessica Simpson Patent Leather Pumps (DSW), Statement Necklace (Charlotte Russe), Earrings (Charlotte Russe)

This look pulls together structured black and white pieces into a chic silhouette. The hot pink flower brings a refreshing pop of color and draws your eyes in. The belt helps to add a cinch waist and streamline the outfit. I'm excited to show you the rest of the black and white outfits that I've put together. Stay tuned!

I hope you have a magnificent Monday

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment