Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Ebony & Ivory



Today marks the 5th installment of my black and white series. I took a trip off the beaten path of black and white today to sport "Ebony & Ivory." I love this look because it has some of my favorite elements: black and white, [faux] leather, heels etc. This outfit would be perfect for a simple, chill girls night out. You're giving a little leg...wearing some faux leather and keeping it cute. SN: I scored this off - white faux leather vest at Forever 21 at the end of their summer sale for $14.99. I just couldn't pass it up with a price like that. 

Ali's Fashion Sense Tip: Always go to your favorite store's "End of the season sales." You never know what jewels you will stumble upon for great prices.







Outfit Details: Ivory Faux Leather Vest (Forever 21), Faux Leather T - Shirt (Off the 5th), Shorts (NY & Co.), Wedges (Forever 21), Scarf (Instyle Magazine)



I truly hope you are enjoying this series and you aren't getting bored with my black and white ensembles. Like I mentioned before, by adding different silhouettes, textures, and styles you can recreate black and white again and again without looking mundane or basic. Join in on the fun.

I hope you have an awesome hump day...and a GREAT start to a new month. Happy October 1.

Xo,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment