Monday, October 6, 2014

White Maxi, Black Blazer


Hola Senoritas! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Mine was pretty chill. I took out my box braids, did some homework, cleaned up the house, went to the movies to see "The Equalizer" (which was great by the way...Denzel did his thing), went to church, and watched some football. You know nothing too out of the ordinary. My apologies for missing our 6th installment of the "Black and White" series on Friday. I had a lot going on last week. Time just got away from me. So I promise I will not falter on my end of the bargain. You will be getting 1 more black and white ensemble after today's post to complete a seven day series of black and white looks. 

Today's look is a simple lily white floor - length maxi dress with a structured black blazer on top. This is the perfect look to try transitioning from summer to fall. Ali's Fashion Sense Tip: For a smooth summer - to - fall - transition grab a maxi dress and pair it with a blazer or cardigan. It's a great look for church or even a night out. You can wear sandals (if it's not too cold out yet), booties, or even flats. It's all up to you. 






Outfit Details: White Maxi (New York & Co.), Blazer (H&M), Clutch (Target), Platforms (Dillard's), Necklace (Macy's), Sunnies (Forever 21)

This look is super comfy, yet pulled together with a few simple garments. Maxi - check. Blazer - check. Neutral accessories - check. And there you have it. Installment 6 of the "Black & White" series. Check me out on Wednesday for the final installment. I'm going to throw in a twist. I hope you have a marvelous Monday!!!!

Xo,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment