Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"Fringe"iana Jones



 I was cleaning out my closet yesterday and stumbled upon this black, suede fringe vest that I bought at H&M a couple years ago. I haven't worn it too often because I never figured out how to style it. So when I remembered I had suede boots with fringe on them, I  decided I would pair the two together. Since I've been on this black and white kick lately, I created a chic western - inspired look with a fringe vest, white collared shirt, gray & black patterned skinnies, fringe boots, black fedora, and black and silver accessories. Check out the full look below!






Outfit Details: Fringe Vest (H&M), Collared Shirt (Old Navy), Skinny Jeans (Old Navy), Fringe Boots (DSW), Necklace (Gifted), Fedora Hat (H&M), Sunnies (Forever 21)

How do you feel about fringe? Is it something you have in your closet? Will it be a fall staple for you? Let me know what you think in the comment section below :)

Happy Hump Day

XO
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment