Friday, October 24, 2014

A is for Awesome


There is nothing I love more than dressing up, wearing black and white, and tulle :) So you can see why I say "A is for Awesome!" This outfit...in my mere opinion is awesome because it has great elements. Since I have a soft girly tulle skirt on bottom, I wanted to pair it with structured crisp pieces on top. I grabbed my "A" sweatshirt, a white collared shirt, and my black blazer with white lapel to complete the look. To add dramatics to the look I draped the blazer around me like a cape instead of putting my arms through the sleeves. It gives off another dimension of chic.






Outfit Details: A Sweatshirt (Forever 21), Collared Shirt (Old Navy), Black Blazer with White Lapel (New York & Co.), Tulle Skirt (AshleyMonique! Styles), Jessica Simpson Patent Leather Pumps (DSW), Statement Necklace (TJ Maxx), Sunnies (Forever 21)

What's awesome to you? Black and white combos? Weekends? Fridays? Shopping? Reading your favorite book? Spending time with your friends and loved ones? Whatever is your awesome, I pray that on this day you will experience it. 

I hope you have an amazing weekend! See ya back here bright and early Monday. Don't forget to leave a comment in the comment section below if you like what you see...and don't be stingy, share Ali's Fashion Sense with a friend ;) 

TGIF luvs,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment