Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pink & Brown


[Faux] leather is my favorite fabric to rock no matter the season (although you have to be careful finding thinner leather fabrics in the summer so you don't sweat to death). I scored these leather shorts from Kohl's a few years ago. I know right, who knew Kohl's carried awesome leather shorts in this cognac color? I sure didn't.  I wanted to pair it with a bright top since the shorts work as a neutral base. I tried this cool updo with my box braids and I LOVE how it turned out :) This look just makes me want to have fun! Hence the reason you see me dancing in these pics.





Outfit Details: Strawberry Colored Shirt (Charlotte Russe), Faux Leather Shorts (Kohl's Lauren Conrad Line), Gladiator Sandals (DSW - old), Clear Clutch (Toiletry bag used as clutch), Statement Necklace (TJ Maxx), Earrings (Beauty Supply Store), Cheetah Scarf (Charlotte Russe), Gold Bangle (Forever 21), Gold Watch (Charming Charlie's)


This look is a perfect look to transition into fall. The brown neutrals paired with the bright pink offer an unexpected color palette for fall! I will be sure to wear this look again in the near future! What color combinations will you try this fall? Pink and brown? Fuchsia and red? Ivory and rust? I'd love to hear your opinion below! Happy Wednesday luvs.

-Ali

2 comments: