Wednesday, August 19, 2015

White Blazer + Patterned Romper


A couple weeks ago I showed you how I paired my floral blazer with a pink blazer. You can see it here. I expressed to you in that blog post how much I love rompers, jumpsuits, playsuits (whatever you want to call them). They are simply the easiest way to look chic and pulled together. I figured since the floral romper + the pink blazer was such a hit why fix what's  not broken? I reused the same formula of using the romper as a foundation and wearing a blazer on top. Thats the thing about fashion. Remember the K.I.S.S method..."Keep it simple sweetheart!" Fashion doesn't have to be fussy. A simple combo like a romper and a blazer. 






Outfit Details: Patterned Romper (Charlotte Russe), White Blazer (Forever 21), Booties (JustFab.com), Necklace (Macy's), Sunnies (Thrifted)

This patterned romper or any romper for that matter is a great essential to have in your closet as Summer dwindles down to its last days. Once the colder months hit you can always find jumpsuits (with long sleeves and pants versus shorts). I'm sure I will feature one or a couple in the upcoming months. Just stay tuned.

Happy Hump Day,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment