Monday, December 11, 2017

Graphic Tee + Metallic Skirt


With the holiday season approaching, I wanted to do an outfit series that can span for a host of holiday occasions. We know as the Christmas and New Year's holidays roll around there are an endless amount of parties that we are invited too from family gatherings, work holiday parties, get - togethers at friends houses, late nights and early mornings on the town and much more. You want to look the part for all the different events you have to attend so I wanted to offer you some outfit inspiration/ideas to help you gear up for the most wonderful time of the year *cue Andy Williams!




When I think of the holiday's I think of metallic's, sequin, red, green, black, ugly sweaters, fur, tights, sparkles and more. For today's look, I wanted to create an outfit that offered a casual + dressy mix by pairing a [medium] "Rolling Stones" graphic tee (which I snubbed from the Men's Department at Target) with a metallic pleated skirt (from Target also). I added my cropped leather jacket on top to pull the look together and my red tasseled sandals to add an extra dash of holiday cheer! 







I love the juxtaposition of the casual tee paired with the metallic midi length skirt. It is an unexpected twist which offers a bit of edge plus feminine swag. You can wear this look to a friends holiday get together or out on a nice date. Either way, you'll be piping H-O-T!



ROLLING STONES TEE// via Target - METALLIC PLEATED SKIRT// via Target - CROPPED LEATHER JACKET// via H&M (similar here) - TASSEL RED SANDALS// via Charlotte Russe (similar here + exact shoe here sizes 5.5 - 6.5) - BAWSE LADY LIPPIE// via The Lip Bar - EARRINGS WITH TASSELS// via H&M (shown here in 5 different colors + same color different style)



What are some things you wear to your holiday get togethers? I'd love to hear in the comment section below. And stay tuned for more holiday inspired looks the rest of the week.

Xoxo,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment