Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Golden "Coral"

I've never been afraid to venture in the land of color when it came to my wardrobe. This season, coral is one of my favs that I suggest all people add to their closet (even guys). If you've been following my blog the last couple of post have shown coral items that I have purchased (coral denim, coral flirty dress). I wanted to show you ways to incorporate coral into your closet seamlessly, just as conveniently as spring has seamlessly overtaken winter.

Keke Palmer in Embellished Coral Dress & Gray Pumps
Kim K rocking a coral bodycon dress with gold peep toe pumps


Kim K in coral blazer, distressed jeans,  cami, and leopard print bag

Kourtney K rocking a coral blazer and white mini with tan clutch and coral strapped sandals

Mama June (Ambrose) in a coral wrap dress (with fur collar),  turquoise turban
Rihanna color blocking with purple top and coral trousers, gold pumps

Cut out back dress from Asos 
Coral leggings from Asos
Coral cardigan, white button - up, tan tie and shorts

Coral pants, gray top, olive backpack, black sneakers
Coral Suede Pumps
Asos coral wedge sneakers
Coral/tangerine  colored makeup 








No comments:

Post a Comment