Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tribe Vibe

Every time the summer season rolls around I seem to see the emergence of tribal prints. Over the years I have acquired pieces to add to my tribal print collection. This years tribe vibe has steam rolled the fashion scene. You can find these tribal prints at your favorite stores such as Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, GoJane.com etc. in an array of patterns, colors, garments, and accessories. 

MY TRIBE VIBE
Here are a few examples on how I've styled my tribal print pieces in the past to create complete looks. You've probably seen some of the pictures in the collage before on AFS (Ali's Fashion Sense) but it's all good! I've also featured a picture of all the tribal print garments I could find in my closet.

Me repping in my printed tribal pieces (tank, mini skirt, and pants)
Tribe Vibe Sightings:
Dress: Love Culture
Shirt: Forever
Romper: Target
Mini Skirt: Forever 21
Multi - Colored Pants: H&M
Black & White Pants: Forever 21
Tank: Forever 21

If you want to get into the Tribe Vibe check the collage below for inspiration.

Get the looks here (from l to r):
Waisted Tribal Shorts: $27.30 - GoJane.com
Cut - Out Jewel Earrings: $9.80 - GoJane.com
Shake Your Pom Pom Necklace: $20.80 - GoJane.com
Go Wild Printed Pants: $39.00 - GoJane.com
Tribal Print Bandeau: $4.80 - Forever 21
Tribal Print Bracelet Set: $8.80 - Forever 21
Southwestern Hooded Maxi Cardigan: $39.80 - Forever 21
Abstract Print Cropped Top: $13 - GoJane.com
Tribal Canvas Backpack: $57.90 - GoJane.com


Tribal prints provide a statement piece to create dialogue without you ever opening your mouth. They are bold, geometric, unique, and sometimes colorful. You can snag tribal prints in all types of forms (just check out the collage). Will you be getting inducted into the Tribe of Prints this summer? I hope so! You will look amazing, trust me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment