Friday, November 8, 2013

November Wishlist

There is always something I wish I could have in my closet. In the words of Drake "I've got my eyes on you." I decided to create a new segment into my Ali's Fashion Sense blog post called "Ali's Wishlist!" The wishlist's will give you a glimpse on some of the things I have been coveting each month. So lets get to it shall we?

November Wishlist



H M Wraparound Skirt
$40 - HM.com


Michigan Necklace
$58 - Dogeared.com


Forever 21 Modernist Baseball Hat
$10.80 - Forever21.com


Union Jackpot Black Butter London Nail Polish
$15 - Sephora.com


Love Cortnie Spotted II Calf Hair Leather Statement Clutch
$140 - Etsy.com



Shoedazzle - Katrice
$59.95 - Shoedazzle.com


Dean – DYLANLEX
$580 - Dylanlex.com


OCC "Hoochie" Lip Tar Matte
$18 - Occmakeup.com



What have you spotted lately that you want to add to your own personal wishlist? I hope you're able to get your hands on some of your favorites off your list (maybe even this weekend). Have a great weekend luvs! See you on Monday.

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment