Thursday, November 28, 2013

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Rain, rain go away, come again some other day. Little Ali wants to play (aka shop), rain, rain go away! This week in GA it's been raining, and raining, and raining some more (with small traces of sun). So I had to revamp my photo shoot for the day! I decided to grab my black galoshes from DSW and my over the knee socks. I stuck with my favorite fall color combo, and chose my black and white graphic trench and got my Solange on adding a similar black and white printed shirt. 


MIXING PRINTS IN THE RAIN
Here's the low down on this outfits whereabouts.
::Black and White Trench: Forever 21::
::Patterned Black and White Silk Shirt: Forever 21::
::Black Leggings: Target::
::Over the Knee Socks: DSW::
::Statement Necklace: Charlotte Russe::
::Gold Watch: Target::
::Rain Boots: DSW::











I don't know about you, but the rain makes me want to cuddle up with a good book or movie, some popcorn, get some hot chocolate, or take a nap. What about you? How does the rain make you feel? Hopefully, this weekend we can escape the rain! TGIF luvs. See ya on Monday :)

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment