Monday, February 10, 2014

Birthday Girl



"Happy birthday to ME; Happy birthday to ME; Happy Birthday dear Ali....Happy birthday to ME!"

Don't mean to gloat, just excited and blessed to have reached another year to celebrate my life on this earth. I mentioned that I have been/will be celebrating my birthday for the entire 28 days of February, but Sunday, February 9 was my actual birthday. 

It was the perfect setting for a birthday, sunny skies, a cute dress, and a thankful 28 year old woman! Every day for the past 9 days I've been writing something I'm thankful for...and I must say 2014 has started off great. I'm back in school studying something I love, FASHION, I have a blog that's doing well (I have so much more in store for Ali's Fashion Sense), I have an awesome husband, a great family, and supportive friends. Even though I'm closer to my 30's, and my 20's are coming to an end I am nothing but SMILES.

BIRTHDAY GIRL
I didn't have a clue what I would wear on my bday, but on my last trip to MI my aunt gifted me with this perfect Betsey Johnson Leather & Lace LBD (Little Black Dress). I paired it with some lace - up booties, and some gold accessories and wallah this sophisticated number came together. 







Outfit Details: Betsey Johnson Leather & Lace Dress: Marshall's, Lace - Up Booties: Charlotte Russe, Black Leather Clutch: Forever 21, Gold Watch: Charming Charlie's, Statement Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Cream Blazer: Forever 21, Sunnies: Aldo

As I reflect on these last 28 years, one last thing I am particularly thankful for is my Ali's Fashion Sense readers. I appreciate you all stopping by reading my post, and checking out my pictures. It means a lot to me :) I love you all more than you know!

-Ali
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sis!! I am so excited for all that is to come and one day seeing you as a fashion editor for an amazing magazine or stylist to the stars!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete