Monday, February 3, 2014

Flower Power



For those of you that don't know, my birthday is six days away (woo - hoo)! So in honor of my 28 years on Earth I've decided to celebrate EVERYDAY this month as a way to commemorate getting older. Sunday, was a great day. I got my praise on at church, I got some homework done, and I watched the Super Bowl (Go Seahawks)! I channeled my inner Rachel Zoe and came up with this 60s inspired flower child look.

FLOWER CHILD
I typically don't like pairing black with navy or black with brown. But rules are meant to be broken right? Sunday, I pulled out my navy floral dress, navy tights, brown riding boots, faux fur vest, and my black fedora. It sounds off, but...hey once I pulled the look together I loved it! The weather was absolutely amazing and I think the pictures turned out great.










Outfit Details: Navy Floral Dress: Forever 21, Navy Tights: Target, Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21, Riding Boots: Forever 21, Fedora: H&M, Gold Watch: Charming Charlie's, Lock & Key Necklace: Kiosk in the Mall

How about that Super Bowl last night? Did you watch? Did your team win? How'd you like Bruno Mars? Hopefully you can enjoy your day today. Make it the best day of your life!

-Ali
xoxoxo

2 comments: