Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stripes and a Lumberjack



Hi Luvs,
It's been a hectic start to this wonderful month. Two weeks into February and school is starting to pick up (exams, group projects, papers due etc.), and I celebrated my 28th birthday on Sunday. So I've been pretty busy, to say the least. But I wanted to give you all a quick look at a style I rocked last week. I joined a Fashion Organization at my school called Fashion Designers Outspoken. We are hosting a fashion show this upcoming Wednesday to teach high school students how to dress professionally once they get to the next level which was cancelled due to the extreme weather conditions in Atlanta. I volunteered to help style models for the upcoming fashion show. It was an all day affair so I wanted to wear something comfortable since I knew I would be on my feet for a few hours.

WITH THE LUMBERJACK TO MATCH
I love the clash of the lumberjack print versus the stripes. It brings out a cool "punk - rockish" element. The gold accents on my boots as well as my jewelry help to elevate this edgy look even more. And my newest favorite piece, my fedora hat is the perfect piece to bring the entire look together. 









Outfit Rundown: Leather Jacket: H&M, Fedora: H&M, Striped Sweater: Forever 21, Lumberjack Button - Up: Husband's, Black Skinny Jeans: Old Navy, Gold - Accented Boots: Target, Rings: Forever 21, ID Necklace: Rainbow, Gold Watch: Target, Aviator Sunnies: H&M, NYX Matte Lip Cream: Ulta

Have a great day! Be safe out there.
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment