Wednesday, January 29, 2014

(GA) Snow Day


"Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. And since there's no place to go...Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!"

I went home to Michigan over the weekend and it was freezing cold (below zero temperatures). But when I returned to Georgia I got wind that it would snow, and boy were they right. The thing about snowy southern days is the fact that southerners aren't used to the snowy, frigid, icy conditions so it causes havoc on the roadways. I thank God I was able to make it home safely yesterday before the snow really started coming down.

COZY SNOWY DAYS
When it comes to snow, it's all about the art of layering. You want to look great, but most importantly you want to stay WARM. Since I'm not going out into the elements today I wanted to wear something cozy. I picked out a pair of skinny jeans, my flannel sleeved sweatshirt, Jordan's, faux fur mittens, and my Jessica Simpson overcoat. 








OUTFIT DETAILS: Overcoat: Jessica Simpson, Skinny Jeans: Forever 21, Flannel Sleeved "82" Sweatshirt: Forever 21, Jordan's: Foot Locker, Junk Necklace: Kiosk at Fairlane Mall (in Detroit), Faux Fur Mittens: H&M, MK Watch: Macy's


To all those who have been trapped in this snow be safe and careful out there. Happy Snow Day :)

xoxoxox
-Ali

2 comments:

  1. Love your coat! I am so glad i decided not work because I would have been stuck!

    ReplyDelete