Friday, January 10, 2014

My Seattle Trip Recap

Over the holidays my hubby and I were fortunate to be able to fly to the west coast and spend time with his family and my older brother and his family. The two week vacay was a much needed change of scenery. We crammed a lot of eating, gathering with friends, site seeing, traveling, shopping, and catching up on Dexter (Seasons 2 - 4), and of course multiple coffee runs to Starbucks (the birth place of Starbucks) while in Seattle. And I must admit, I had an awesome time. Here's a brief rundown of some of the Seattle highlights!


















Outfit 1: Jessica Simpson Coat: , Brown Beanie: Forever 21, Chunky Scarf: Forever 21, Button Up: Forever 21, Levi's: Levi Outlet, Riding Boots: Forever 21

Outfit 2: Cream Peplum: Forever 21, Distressed Jeans: Forever 21, Cheetah Scarf: Charlotte Russe, Riding Boots: Forever 21, Navy Tights: Target, Gold Watch: Charming Charlie's


No comments:

Post a Comment