Monday, January 6, 2014

Caged In Red



There's this red skirt in my closet that I've been wanting to wear for a while now. So, I thought Sunday would be the perfect opportunity to dust it off and put it into rotation. The cool thing about the skirt is I bought it thrifting and purchased it for under $7. You can't beat a price like that for a skirt made with amazing quality that offers such a bold hue! I partnered the skirt with a denim button up, a cheetah print scarf, chocolate beanie, brown riding boots, and brown leather jacket! The red lip and gold framed aviators pulled the ensemble together flawlessly to create my "caged in red" look.

LADY IN RED
Skirt (Thrifted): Goodwill, Denim Button Up: Target, Cheetah Scarf: Charlotte Russe, Beanie, Leather Jacket, & Riding Boots: Forever 21, Aviators: Aldo
*Special thanks to my photographer (the hubby), who is getting better with time :)










Although I'm not a huge fan of cold temperatures (even though I'm originally from Michigan...how ironic) I love winter apparel: Boots, tights, leather jackets, scarves etc. What's your favorite winter apparel? Do you live in a place who's climate allows you to take full potential in Winter wardrobe styling? I hope you have an awesome, productive day. Happy Monday luvs!

-Ali
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment