Wednesday, November 12, 2014

"A" is for Athletic


My black and white "A" sweatshirt has become one of my favorite sweatshirts. Why you ask? Well of course it's black and white (the greatest color combo of all times), it has an A on it (A is for Ali, Awesome, Athletic etc.), and of course, it's comfortable etc. While traveling back to our house from my weekend spent in Atlanta, I wanted to be comfortable so I grabbed my A sweatshirt, leather tee (for a layering effect), gray sweatpants, and leather baseball cap. I later added the furry gray overcoat for dramatics :) I personally describe athletic wear or sporty gear as something comfortable yet stylish enough to be presentable (ditch those paint stained sweats) such as sweatpants, sweatshirts, sneakers, jerseys etc. Check out my comfy outfit below.





Outfit Details: "A" Sweatshirt (Forever 21), Sweatpants (Forever 21 Men), Leather Tee (Off The 5th), Gray Coat (H&M), Leather Baseball Cap (Forever 21), Wedges (Target), Statement Necklace (Forever 21), Spike Earrings (Charlotte Russe)

What is your favorite athletic gear? How do you make it fashion forward? I'd love to hear your thoughts below!

Happy Hump Day

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment