Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fuzzy Wuzzy


Fall is fully under way, and even though the weather has been on one crazy roller coaster ride this past couple of weeks it always fun to layer up. I love fall time because you get to pull out your boots, sweaters, leather, and other awesome layering pieces. Sunday, I decided to pull out my "fuzzy wuzzy" pink furry jacket that I scored from Forever 21 a few seasons ago. The thing I love most about it is the fact that its lightweight, warm, cropped, and of course a very interesting statement piece. This fuzzy material is one of Fall's hottest trends. You can find it everywhere now.

I decided to pair my blush "pink poodle" jacket with some classic pieces like my striped knit shirt dress, brown riding boots, and navy tights. I then pulled out my pink statement necklace and bracelet to tie all the elements together. 







Outfit Details: Striped Shirt Dress (JC Penney), Furry Jacket (Forever 21), Navy Tights (Target), Riding Boots (Forever 21), Statement Necklace (Forever 21), Statement Bracelet (Forever 21), Gold Watch (Charming Charlie's)

This fuzzy trend is awesome. It adds a new dimension to regular items like sweaters and jackets, it's soft to touch (it literally feels like your wearing a teddy bear), and most importantly it keeps you warm  during the crisp fall days. I really like how this outfit turned out.

Do you own any "fuzzy wuzzy" pieces in your closet? How do you plan to incorporate them into your wardrobe this fall/winter season?

Happy Monday! Lets make this a great start to a new week :)

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment