Friday, May 8, 2015

Celebrate Good Times


Tis the season for graduations, parties, vacays, weddings, baby showers and the introduction of summer (well not just yet…but very soon). For this blog post I pulled out my celebratory top, because nothing says "celebrate good times" like a sequin top. Who says sequin is only reserved for New Years Eve? I say shine bright like a diamond anytime, anyplace! The denim shorts add a casual element to this "dressy" top, while the glitter platforms are the perfect compliment to this disco ball top. And my ear cuffs aid in edging up the entire look.





Outfit Details: Sequin Top (H&M), Denim Shorts (Forever 21), Sunnies (Forever 21), Ear Cuff (H&M), Platforms (Belk)

I have a couple packed weekends coming up and you can be sure this shirt will be accompanying me to at least one of the celebrations. What is your go to celebration outfit? Let me know below?

Have an awesome weekend,
-Ali

2 comments:

  1. Sequins! I am loving this look! Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Any excuse to wear sequin is a celebration in my book!

      Delete