Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Catching Up

Hi everyone! I noticed my last blog post was May 8 (*covers face*). I swear I didn't fall off the face of the earth. The last three weeks have been a whirlwind of nonstop celebrations and fun. I celebrated a friends moms birthday by attending my first drag show, and boy what a show it was lol. I attended a couple graduations (congrats to my SPSU boos: Marshayla and Estee, as well as my bro - in - law Derrius from Morehouse College). This past week I unplugged from the world and went on a 5 - day cruise to the Bahamas with my husband, brother in laws, mother in law, and my hubby's aunt. I tried new foods, ate well, danced the night away, went horseback riding (via land and sea), explored the islands of Half Moon Cay and Nassau, met new people, and got some WELL NEEDED rest and relaxation. Overall I've been living and loving life with family and friends. I'm ready to get back into my routine of blogging, summer school, healthy living (eating right and working out) as well as enjoying my summer! Here is a photo recap of the last few weeks.













What have you been doing these last few weeks? I would love to reconnect with you my awesome readers in the comment section below. Do you have any upcoming summer plans? If so, let me know. I'd love to hear from you.

Happy Hump Day,

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment