Monday, June 1, 2015

Two - Toned


Life is all about duality. Good and evil. Black and white. Peanut Butter & Jelly. And the list can go on and on. So on Sunday when I was searching for something to wear to church I pulled out my hi/lo two-toned blouse (it's black in the front and tan in the back) as the foundation of my look. Don't worry I did NOT wear this outfit to church. I wore this blouse with a nude blazer (with leather sleeves, shown here), a black midi skirt (seen here), and sandals (shown here). I switched out the blazer, skirt, and sandals and added my leggings and suede wedge booties to complete this look. I was able to create a whole new look by just switching my bottoms and shoes.







Outfit Details: Hi/Lo Blouse (Love Culture), Leggings (Target), Tank Top (Forever 21), Suede Wedge Booties (Aldo: Old), Sunnies (Thrifted), Bangles (Macy's), Statement Necklace (Fancy Kouture)


Even though this blouse is a few years old, I still like the fact that it can be worn with jeans, leggings, skirts, shorts etc… pretty much anything. The two - toned front and back adds an element of surprise , and the hi/lo length adds a bit of drama to a simple tank top concept. It's the perfect blouse for summer. What in your closet is two - toned? How do you style it? Let me know in the comment section below.

Happy Monday Luvs! I hope you have an excellent day.

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment