Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Jumper


Jumpers/rompers have to be one of my favorite things to wear in the summer. They are super easy to throw on when you have nothing to wear. You can dress them up or down and you can revamp, remix and reuse them over and over and make them look differently each time. I dug this romper out of the bottom pile of my summer clothes and decided to dress it up by throwing on my blush vest, and gray sandals. It updated the simple heather gray jumper and took it to the next level. Check out the entire outfit below.




Gray Jumper (Papaya: old), Blush Vest (Forever 21), Gray Platforms (Forever 21), Statement Necklace (Fancy Kouture), Bangles (Macy's), Aviators (H&M)

Its always a good idea to rummage through your closet and remix some oldies but goodies. You will be amazed at how you can make old pieces come to life, like I did this heather gray jumper.  What's something in your closet that you can revamp this summer? Let me know in the comment section below.

Happy Hump Day,
-Ali

4 comments:

  1. Omg! I love a good jumpsuit! This look is so versatile. You can dress it up or down and still be comfy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Boh. I throw on this jumpsuit as much as I can because it is so comfy. It makes me feel put together without much effort at all :)

      Delete
  2. Loving these platform sandals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fredetta :) Forever 21 has been clutch in the trendy summer shoe department!

      Delete