Friday, June 19, 2015

Bad Hair Days = Turbans


Have you ever had a bad hair day? Bad hair week? Well, that week is this week for me. Having natural hair in the 100 degree heat of GA all while trying to work out is not the best recipe for having hair on fleek (as the kids would say). But seriously, I've been having some tough times with my hair, hence the turbans this week on the blog. I just purchased a new scarf from Target and wanted to sport it as a turban. Since the scarf has cool coral and golden tones I thought it would go great with this LBD (Little Black Dress). The thing I love most about this dress is the unexpected coral bands and the POCKETS. It adds an element of coolness.





Outfit Details: Dress (Forever 21), Earrings (Charlotte Russe), Turban (Target), Wedges (TJ Maxx), Aviators (H&M)

Who says you can't be fly while having a bad hair day. Not me! What is your trick for a bad hair day? A turban? A hat? Share your hair secrets in the comment section below.

Have an awesome weekend!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment