Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Real MVP


Have you ever had an item in your closet that is a staple? An item that you continuously go to whenever you don't know what to wear? Well, for me this summer that item would have to be my blush vest that I scored for under $30 at Forever 21 at the tail end of Winter (preparing for Spring). This vest has truly gotten its full use. The reason this vest is my go - to piece this summer is because of its versatility. The color is refreshing, it's lightweight (so I won't sweat to death down in the GA heat. It also allows me to dress up items that are not super dressy like I did in my last post with my gray jumpsuit (check it out here) or amp up an already polished look like I did in my Blush, Black, & Mint post (check it out here). For other ideas on how I styled my blush vest check out my other 2 posts Easter Cool & Muted Spring Palette (herehere). So as you can see my blush vest is truly "the real MVP" this Spring and Summer. Check out how I styled my vest this time.






Outfit Details: Faux Leather Shorts (Kohl's), Tank (Forever 21), Vest (Forever 21), Gladiators (GoJane.com), Scarf (Charlotte Russe), Sunnies (H&M)

I know you may be tired of me sharing this vest. But I want to be as candid with you my readers as possible. I'm not one of those fashion bloggers that just wears an item once and tosses it to the back of my closet. I get wear out of what I truly like. And this vest is no different.

What item in your closet is your real MVP? Is it a favorite pair of jeans? A dress, skirt, or blouse? No matter what it may be keep rocking it with pride! Challenge yourself to recreate different looks for your special item so you can get the most out of your closet. Let me know in the comment section below what item is your MVP.

Happy Hump Day,

-Ali

2 comments:

  1. I love those Shoes. I think I may have to order me some. How do they run?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They run pretty true to size. When I had the zipper and the laces tied tight the fit was a little more snug, but you can adjust the laces for your own comfort. I would definitely recommend the purchase :)

      Delete