Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Muted Spring Palette


When I think of spring I think of pastels, Easter, rain, sunshine, and flowers. I am finding myself fall into these muted, pale tones when I shop for spring items like the items on today's blog post. If you are nervous to rock mint green or robins egg blue then you can go for a more subtle, softer palette that includes soft grays, pale pinks, nude camel - tones etc. My look is comprised of a pale pink duster vest, faux heather gray skirt, gray blouse, gray strappy platform sandals, my white leather lunch-bag clutch, and of course my favorite accessory to date…my statement necklace. 







Outfit Details: Strappy Gray Sandals: Forever 21 (here in black & gray), White Lunch - Bag Clutch: Forever 21 (similar here), Blush Vest: Forever 21 (here), Leather Skirt: Topshop (similar here)

The soft muted tones make me feel warm, happy, and ready to take on all the fun and adventure that spring has to offer!


Happy Hump Day,
-Ali

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is amazing!! :)) You are a great writer who obviously has a passion for what they are writing about! I would appreciate it if you would check out my blog and let me know what you think in a comment on a post you like! I would love to have a talented writers input! Keep up the great work!!!

    ps. that outfit is on point!! and your really pretty! :)
    -Wanderlust Rach <3

    ReplyDelete