Sunday, March 22, 2015

White + Denim + Chocolate


Hi guys! I've missed you. I know I haven't been blogging lately but life has truly caught up with me the past couple of weeks. From school work, exams, baby showers, rehearsals, fashion show prep etc. it's been a little crazy. But, I'm back now in tow, ready for springs sunshine, flowers, and fun and to post for you my fellow subbies and loyal readers. As spring has officially claimed its stake (at least via the calendars standards) it has prompted me to pull out my white + denim + chocolate. This color combination is such a classic palette but it never disappoints. The crisp white against the rugged denim is such a great contrast, and the warm chocolate accessories compliment the entire look. 







Outfit Details: White Dress (TJ Maxx), Denim Jacket (Forever 21), Gladiator Sandals:: old (Aldo), Aviators (H&M), Belt:: old (unknown)

The detail on this dress (with the lace and sheer) gives this simple white dress a bit of oomph. Are you and your wardrobe ready for spring? What are your top spring trends that you can't wait to try? Let me know in the comment section below.

Happy Monday Luvs,

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment