Monday, March 30, 2015

Tough Girl


If you've come to blog more than once you know I am a leather, faux fur, and black junkie. I literally love each of those trends separately. But when they all come together it's magical. I recently ordered this nude blazer with leather sleeve details from Forever 21. It doesn't have any buttons or any closures, but I really like how it fits and looks. Due to this ever changing weather here in GA I never know what to wear (without being too hot or too cold). I decided to layer my latest blazer with my fav faux fur vest, a pair of black leggings and a simple black tee. The nude pumps help tie the look together. 






Outfit Details: Faux Fur Vest (Forever 21), Blazer with Leather Detail (Forever 21), Leggings (Target), Black Tee (H&M), Nude Pumps (Forever 21), Necklace (Fancy Kouture), Aviators (H&M)

This look truly makes me feel like a tough girl who can conquer the world, but who is not afraid to roll up her [leather] sleeves and get things done. I hope you all have an outfit like that in your closet. Lets make this Monday the best one yet luvs!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment