Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter Cool


There are a few things you should know about me, Ali. I love fashion (the innovation, the colors, the creativity, the freedom of expression through style), I love my family (shout out to my awesome village: my husband, my parents, my siblings, my brothers/sister - in - laws, my nieces and nephews, aunts, uncles, and cousins etc.), I love my friends, I love to sing, I love to be creative, and most of all I love GOD. He is the reason for my existence, for my drive, for the passions embedded deep within. So as we reflect on the fact that yesterday was Easter I just wanted to publicly say that I appreciate the sacrifice that Jesus displayed just for me, dying for my sins along with the sins of the world! I know when we think of Easter the things that may pop into our minds are easter bunnies, candy, eggs, jellybeans, pastels, etc. but the ultimate meaning is the love of Jesus Christ. 

Here's how I celebrated my risen savior in style. In our church's celebration of Resurrection Sunday our Pastor always says come as you are. I wanted to dress in style but comfortably. So I opted for my dark wash skinny jeans, button up, geometric sweatshirt, blush vest, and light gray platform sandals. It turned out great. 





Outfit Details: Blush Vest (Forever 21), Skinny Jeans (Old Navy), Sweatshirt (Target), Denim Shirt (Target), Necklace (Fancy Kouture), Sunnies (Vintage), Sandals (Forever 21)


I looked great, I felt great, and I was able to celebrate my Lord and Savior with excitement. How did you spend your Easter? I'd love to hear about it in the comment section below. What did you do? What did you wear? How did you celebrate?

Happy Monday. Let's make today great!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment