Monday, April 13, 2015

Hot Spring Shoe Trend:Flatforms

I am always looking for new trends that I can incorporate in my ever changing closet. As I'm getting closer to 30 I want to streamline my clothes, making them more chic, unique, and edgy. I want things that not only match my personality but match my age as well. A spring shoe trend that has caught my eye are the flatforms. What are flatforms you ask? They are flats (sandals, sneakers, shoes) that have a higher raised sole that looks like a platform…hence the name FLATFORM. In honor of my search for the perfect flatform here are a list of a few favorites I've come across and how to style them. Happy viewing :)

Click to the right to view the slideshow. If you like the items you see click on them and it will take you to the link where to purchase them. 


I know this trend may not be for everyone, but I hope this post will give you a glimpse in how you can incorporate flatforms into your spring lineup (if they're your thing)! Would you rock the flatform trend? Let me know which style was your favorite in the comment section below.

Happy Monday luvs!
-Ali

2 comments: