Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Festival Vibes


From Coachella, Lollapalooza, or Made in America festivals are the new pastime to fill your Spring and Summer calendars. To get a chance to hear awesome music, experience great food, see new sites, and meet new people is like none other. Although I've never been to one of these major festivals, I imagine that if I were to attend this ensemble would be an appropriate outfit choice. I'm trying to get my wear and tare out of this poncho before the temperatures forbid me to wear it. I paired my native inspired poncho with a denim top and pair of shorts, my cognac gladiators, and sunnies. I feel pretty good in this outfit. The vibrant poncho just makes me want to do a little spin (hence picture number 3…seen below).





Outfit Details: Poncho (Forever 21), Denim Shirt (Target), Denim Shorts (Forever 21), Gladiator Sandals (GoJane), Belt (Target)

Hopefully, I will be able to cross off attending a festival on my bucket list sooner than later. When that time comes, I have no doubt that I will be prepared…at least in the style department. What is the ideal festival outfit for you?

Happy Hump Day luvs,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment