Monday, May 28, 2012

"My Country Tis of Thee..." - American Flag Fashion



As I sit here in my pj's (yes I know, my pj's...this is the FIRST DAY in forever I haven't had ANY plans, and I'm enjoying every minute of it). I wanted to show my respect to those men and women who fight for our country on a daily basis on my behalf, for my freedom. They protect and serve you and me while we enjoy the benefits of their sacrifice. So today, I salute you #servicemen #servicewomen!!!!

In lieu of Memorial Day, I wanted to pay my respect to those fallen soldiers through fashion. This post is dedicated to an iconic American symbol...the American Flag, and the fashion that revolves around it.

AMERICAN FLAG BLAZER





AMERICAN FLAG T-SHIRTS






AMERICAN FLAG SHORTS




AMERICAN TANKS & VESTS




MISCELLANEOUS AMERICAN FASHION FINDS







WORD TO THE WISE: If you want to be fashionably patriotic, be sure NOT to overdo it with too much American Flag paraphernalia all at once. If you so choose to represent your county through expression of dress, limit the flag print to one article of clothing. Maybe pairing American Flag shorts with a plan white tee etc.

#SALUTE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment