Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bridal Shower Bliss

Today was such an amazing day. I had my bridal shower.  I am one step closer to the BIG DAY(35 days left)!!!!!! Today was filled with love, laughter, family, friends, encouragement, and pure fun. I felt truly blessed to be surrounded by those who I consider important in my life.

No matter what the occasion in life, I feel you should always dress the part and LOOK your best. If your outside matches your inside, it is golden! Today was no exception, as I was able to celebrate this momentous occasion, I was able to put my best foot forward. Check out what I wore for my shower!

CHECK MY FOOTWORK
I copped these beauties from Baker's Shoe Store: Studded Peep Toe Shoe

DRESS
I featured this dress in an earlier post. I finally got a chance to wear this number, which I picked up from H&M. I received a ton of compliments on this flirty spring piece.

ACCESSORIES
Multi-Colored Dream Catcher Feather Earrings from Arden B

Turquoise and Gold Asymmetric Bracelet

ENTIRE BRIDAL SHOWER ENSEMBLE
Your's Truly - Guest of Honor (ME)
Me & my good friend at my Bridal Shower

Taking it to the NEXT LEVEL....Wifey Status! The Bling Edition


No comments:

Post a Comment