Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fall Neon and Pastels

My Prabal Gurung sweatshirt from Target is the gift that keeps on giving. I love how I can dress it up or down and still look amazing! I try to challenge myself by stretching the amount of combinations I can create to get the maximum value out of the clothes I purchase. I hope that as you visit my blog more and more you are able to do the same with the items you have in your closet. This time when I picked out the colorful geometric PG sweatshirt I paired it with my pastel pencil skirt that I snagged from H&M a few years ago (instead of jeans), and my Prabal neon sandals to round out the look. Who says you can't wear neon and pastels in the fall?

SPORTY CHIC
This look screams sporty chic. I like the sportiness of the sweatshirt and the girly balance of the pastel pencil skirt. It gives the look a yin yang effect. Here is the playbook on my outfit:
Suede Baseball Cap: Forever 21, Prabal Gurung Sweatshirt: Target, Pastel Pencil Skirt: H&M, Gray Leather Jacket: Forever 21, Black Clutch: Forever 21, Neon Sandals: Target.








As you can see I love to remix my pieces to get longevity out of them. And I love to play with different color palettes in different seasons (like sporting neon and pastel in the fall). Rules are meant to be broken (at least in the fashion world lol)!

Happy Hump Day luvs,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment