Monday, December 30, 2013

When I'm Feeling Gray




I've been in Seattle enjoying family, new sites, meeting new people, and of course taking pictures! It's been an amazing trip as you will see in future posts this week. While I've been on this trip I've picked up a couple staple pieces from an array of malls and shops I've been too around the Seattle (WA), Portland (OR), and Vancouver (Canada). Today's post will showcase one of the pieces I picked up on my day trip to Portland, Oregon where shopping is...TAX FREE! I picked up this little jewel at H&M and paid $25 flat! It was worth every penny.

FEELING GRAY
This gray furry (teddy - bear) jacket is as warm as it looks and is such a conversation piece. I love how it looks visually and was excited to pair it with some of the items that I packed with me from my closet. Since the jacket is such a knockout I wanted to let it shine, so I paired it with all black and a "pop" of color (with my oxblood accessories).







Outfit details: Furry Jacket: H&M, Statement Necklace: Charlotte Russe, Leather Tee: Off The 5th, Black Skinny Jeans: Old Navy, Lace - Up Booties: Charlotte Russe, Snakeskin Clutch: Target, Oxblood Beanie: Borrowed from my Dad, Cocktail Ring: Forever 21

Can you believe we only have 2 more days in 2013??? This year flew by! Be sure and enjoy these last fleeting moments in 2013. And I will see you tomorrow :)

Xoxoxoxo
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment