Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Lumberjackin'


The best type of fashion is the fashion that you can be totally comfortable in yet still stylish. For New Year's Day I knew that we were going to be doing some family visits and getting some food. Therefore I wanted to be cute and comfortable. I threw on my 82 Lumberjack Sweatshirt, my fav sweatpants with moto details at the knee, chocolate puffy vest, and my new found fav platform boots. I wore my junky statement necklace and a red lip and the look was complete. 





Outfit Details: Sweatshirt (Forever 21: Similar Here), Sweatpants (Forever 21: Similar Here), Puffy Vest (Old Navy: Similar Here), Boots (House of Sole: Purchased Here), Bangles (Macy's: Similar Here), Aviators (H&M: Similar Here)

I normally wouldn't pair black and brown but in some instances it just works. The brown vest went with the theme of the look and pulled the lumberjack look together in a fashionable way. And of course I'm sporting my fav new boots for 2015 (at least for the month of January) lol.

Happy Hump Day!
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment