Monday, January 5, 2015

Poncho Power


Have you ever stalked something online (and when I say something I'm talking about an article of clothing) and when you see it in the store you fall in love all over again? That's how I felt when I saw this tribal print [blanket] poncho from Forever 21. I had been eyeing this poncho for sometime at the beginning of December on Forever 21's online site. Everyday I would check to see if it was sold out. Then one day while having a special bff's day out with my bestie Jasmine we stopped into Forever 21 at Lenox Mall in Atlanta. The fashion angels sang that day when I saw the poncho hanging high on it's hanger. It's vibrant colors, eclectic tribal print pattern, and warm, comfy touch sold me from the first time my eyes met it. I have been wearing it non - stop ever since I purchased it. It is such a great buy for the mild Winter months here in the south. I threw on a long sleeve shirt (in this case it's my denim button up), black leggings, over the knee socks, black riding boots, fedora, and ribbon (used as a bow) to create this native inspired look. 

This Southwestern - Inspired Poncho can be spotted here for $32.90 (such a steal for a great quality - made garment).


Forever 21's look







Outfit Details: Poncho (Forever 21: Here), Leggings (Target: Similar Here), Over - The - Knee Socks (Target: Similar Here), Riding Boots (Forever 21: Here), Denim Button Up (Target: Similar Here), Fedora (H&M: Similar Here), Ribbon (Hobby Lobby: Similar Here - Don't forget to use this), Bangles (Macy's: Alternative Here)

This look has a low key Americana vibe and I'm here for it. I will be sure to have this poncho in heavy rotation for the remainder of the Winter months :)

Would you wear a poncho? If so, what you would you pair it with? Let me know in the comment section below!

Xoxo,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment