Friday, October 9, 2015

Leather Crop Top + Maxi Skirt


So I know it's technically Fall, however, where I stay in Georgia it has been in the high 70s all week. Talk about seasonal trickery. With that being said, I decided to pull out my leather crop top, maxi skirt, fedora, and sandals. I tried to make the look a little more fall-ish by vamping up the lip with M.A.C's Darkside Lipstick. The thing about this look is the fact that I could dress it up by adding a few items like a structured blazer, clutch, and a pair of gladiator heels.  





Outfit Details: Leather Crop Top (Forever 21), Maxi Skirt (Express), Fedora (H&M), Earrings (Forever 21), Sandals (Target)

Fall is one of my favorite seasons with the boots, capes, ponchos, sweaters, hot cocoa, fire places but when the weather refuses to follow suit for the intended season pull out your leather crop top and maxi skirt and shine bright! 

TGIF Luvs,
-Ali

1 comment:

  1. Love the leather crop top! This Georgia weather is crazy lol

    ReplyDelete