Monday, October 5, 2015

White Maxi + Shaggy Fur Vest

HI!!!!! I've missed you all so much! I know you're probably thinking..."who are you?" It's been a little minute but I had to take a little break from blogging. I've had A LOT going on between school, church, being a wife etc. so I decided to take a short hiatus. But I'm back with some great stuff for you during this last half of the year. Can you believe it's already October??? So let's jump right into it.

Who said you can't wear white after Labor Day? Well, clearly I've put that myth to rest. As the temperatures drop slowly, I wanted to pull out my white maxi (that I received as a gift, that I haven't worn before), and style it with my shaggy fur vest. I was able to structure the bulky vest by adding a belt to define my waist. I then added my gladiator heels to give me a little more height so my dress would not drag on the ground. My fedora was added to create a little element of cool! I finished out the look by layering gold jewelry (necklace, earrings, sunnies, and a broach). It truly pulled the entire look together. Check out the full outfit below.






Outfit Details: White Maxi (Express), Fur Vest (Forever 21), Belt (Unknown), Gladiator Sandals (DSW), Necklace (Thrifted), Fedora (Forever 21), Sunnies (Forever 21), Earrings (Forever 21)

 Is it super cold in your area already and you can't get away with wearing short sleeves? Swap the vest for a cute leather motorcycle jacket OR layer the moto jacket on top of the maxi and use the vest as your outer most layer. Would you wear a maxi with a fur vest? Let me know in the comment section below. 

P.S. It feels good to be back. I missed you all ;)

Happy Monday,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment